Business Start-Up Consulting
We will help you in converting your dreams of owning business into reality. We will guide you in every step and will ensure that each idea becomes a viable business proposition. Let us explore the power of Ideas.
Ideation Advisory offers a complete hand-holding solution from the beginning for an entrepreneur, taking the hassle and uncertainty out of the start-up process. We bring over 12 years of commercial and financial knowledge (in audit, tax, operations and compliance) to the table, with insights on issues that you’ve thought of and those that you’re yet to think of.
Legal compliances and sound accounting are extremely important “hygiene factors” to potential investors in your business. We have in-house team of professionals to guide and mentor you to sail you through from “Inception” to “Growth” trajectory of your business cycle.
Business Set Up
Each one of the above forms of business organization has its own merits and demerits. We will help you in identifying the right choice for you.
Every new venture should have a business plan. The purpose of the plan is to enable the top executives of the firm to think about their business in a comprehensive way, to communicate their objectives to individuals who may have a stake in the firm's future, to have a basis for making decisions, and to facilitate the planning process.
Our experts assist you in creating a sustainable business plan/model. We will help quantify every aspect of your business and plan your next moves. We will bring the experts to your board through our networking partners so that you get the exposures of best practices in the industry.
A financial plan is a series of steps which are carried out or goals that are accomplished which relate to a business’ financial affairs. It may include the following:
- Present Financing Structure– Key investors or owners, existing loans and liabilities, any financing received prior to approaching a bank or venture capital firm.
- Proposed Funding Plan– We will decide the total project cost and the possible sources of funds which can be raised either as debt or equity for setting up the unit.
- Financial Forecasts- Depending on the nature of fund to be raised, the following financial statements will be prepared by us. The future projections have also to be incorporated along with detailed cash flow plan in different financial scenarios.
- Balance Sheets
- Income Statements
- Cash Flow Statements
Know your market. We’ll help you find your niche, position yourself in the industry, conceptualize business scenarios and define concrete goal points and milestones. We will help you in finding the right team of professionals to work with in case of any need or in order to achieve a particular target.
A proper marketing plan is a must whether you go for setting up a manufacturing unit or service delivery unit. We will help you in devising a Marketing Plan after taking into consideration the following factors:
- Product: The proposed product will be compared with its substitutes or the products of a competitor. Questions such as why your product is better, how will customers accept your new product should be answered here?
- Pricing: How will you price your new product, and pricing strategy should be included here.
- Distribution/Positioning: How are you planning to distribute your goods? Are you partnering with any distributors? Include any on-going negotiations here as well.
- Promotion and Brand Development: Set out the steps you are planning to take in relation to building your brand name and promoting your product.
A proper Operational Plan is also an important factor in a executing a successful business plan. It will ensure proper delivery of products as well as services to the target customers. Our team will sit with the clients to discuss all the possible sub-themes/areas in detail which will ensure in devising a bigger and realistic Operational Plan.
- Production Plan: It will take into consideration the inputs requirements and its availability, facility availability, equipment details, supply chain, etc.
- Manpower Planning: It will clearly discuss the total manpower required, both skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled employees in different stages of production/ service delivery system and in different departments.
- Risk Analysis: In includes both identification and evaluation of various risk associated with any kind of business. It may be market risk, operational risk, financial risk or regulatory risk.
Execution is everything. The operational aspects of your business define who you are, and who you need. We’ll assist you in finding the right timeline and utilizing your resources to maximum effect. Our team of experts will help you in keeping your books of accounts and financial records remotely and help you in identifying the loose points in the internal processes. In India, all the business enterprises are subject to legal and statutory scrutiny since there will always involvement of different stakeholders at times. We help you in complying with all statutory obligations in time.