As part of Government of India’s Ease of Doing Business (EODB) initiatives, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs has notified and deployed a new Web form – SPICe+
SPICe+ is a part of various initiatives and commitment . It is an integrated Web form offering 10 services by 3 Central Govt Ministries & Departments. (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance) and One State Government (Maharashtra), thereby saving as many procedures, time and cost for Starting a Business in India and is applicable for all new Company incorporation.
SPICe+ is an integrated Web Form, it has two parts i.e:
PART A: For Name Reservation For New Companies, and
PART B: Offering a Bouquet of Services:
- DIN Allotment
- Mandatory issue of PAN
- Mandatory issue of TAN
- Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
- Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
- Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration (Maharashtra)
- Mandatory opening of Bank account for the Company, and
- Allotment of GSTIN (if so applied for)
- A new user and user friendly dashboard in the Front Office has been created for company incorporation application (SPICe+ and linked forms as applicable).
- The new web form facilitates On-screen filing and real time data validation for seamless incorporation of companies.
- Registration for EPFO and ESIC is mandatory for all new companies incorporated and no EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
- Registration for Profession Tax is mandatory for all new companies incorporated in the State of Maharashtra.
- All new companies incorporated through SPICe+ are mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web forms.
The official notification by MCA is stated below:
To Know more about SPICe+, you can visit the MCA site here.